Many a times in our relationship, we do not pay heed to this-is-how-it-should-go part. What we ignore comes crawling back to us full circle. We remain silent on things that matter. This silence leads to a sense of loneliness, like a flower growing in our heart except that this flower does not need watering. The silence keeps it growing. Love, of whatever kind or definition, becomes more like a ghost: we talk about it without seeing it. This makes us think anything outside of romantic love is mediocre, a lie making the truth of love seem fragile… all because we choose to remain silent on things that matter.
1. Too much of anything saps the mind’s vigor. Why would relationships be any different? A seed we all want planted in our soul’s Eden. There comes a point when we feel like we are putting too much into our relationship.
The phrase “relationships are hard” may seem an understatement sometimes, but it rings true when you work day in day out for your relationship. You will feel like it is “not going anywhere.”
2. You might see someone who you will form an infatuation with. But you may find yourself asking, ‘Am I meant to be with this person?’. Not sharing this with your partner won’t give you assurance of their love for you… something that could really bring your head back from the clouds, making you see your relationship’s solidity.
3. Your significant other will sometimes take their anger out on you, you being their only vessel. This can make you feel over-burdened.
4. Romance is a candy all lovers bite on. It turns sour in the process too. Romantic relationships are all the more hard to maintain because both persons involved experience things at a heightened level.
5. Wanting to be with your partner and wanting to be alone at the same time is a common dilemma which leads you hanging in the middle.