1. The person who tries to make up for not showing up before by being overly available (but still won’t show up).
2. The person who makes up a truly elaborate story, a story so mind-boggling that even they start believing in it.
3. The person who tries to show genuine interest in the plan they wanted to skip.
4. The infamous “my car broke down” routine.
5. The person who “warns” you about them not showing up beforehand.
6. The person who wakes up after some 12+ hours.
7. The person who wants you to think they’re genuinely sad for not showing up.
8. The person who isn’t interested in showing up but still wants to remotely be a part of it (but not really).
9. The person who uses his/her phone 24/7 and disappears when you try to talk to him/her.
Are you guilty of any of the above?
I definitely did the “my car broke down” bit a couple of times myself. Which one are you guilty of? Let me know in the comments below!