“Dieting” and “best friends” are two concepts that we say and hear quite commonly in our daily lives. However, very few know the true meaning of these words.
It just requires meeting that special one – whom you devote your whole life and soul to. That’s when you start realizing that it’s more than just friendship. Is that person your soul mate?
It is commonly believed that a soul mate is someone we marry and live with forever. However, that’s not true. Soul mate refers to someone whom we cannot imagine living without. The world seems incomplete in their absence. It’s just not about existing with them; it’s about living with them.
You may think that this person might be a close friend, but the difference lies in the union that is eternal in case of soul mate.
You may not always have good terms together. You may disagree at some points or even fight, but no matter how worse the situation is, there’s always some place for reconciliation. That one person who stays with you through thick and thin
Have you found your soul mate yet? These points may help telling if you are blessed to have one.
1. She saves you from the crap. She always tells you the truth.
2. She does not spoil you. She protects you from all the negativity.
3. She sincerely feels good for you. She cherishes your success with all her heart.
4. She will be honest in her opinions. She will tell you right away if that shirt does not look good.
5. She knows what you’re worth. She always expresses how much you mean to her.
*Continue reading to the next page*