1. Stop putting up with a life that always stays still, a life where you only watch other people run after the things they truly want in life while you just lay back because you’re too scared of even giving it a try.
2. Stop putting up with just having 4 hours of sleep every night. Have you ever noticed how irritable you get after you’ve been sleep-deprived for too long? No matter how busy you are, take out at least 8 hours of sleep in a day. You can watch that season tomorrow. You can scroll through your news-feed in the morning. And you can chat with your friends when you’ve gotten some rest.
3. Stop putting up with the thought that fear is something that should be avoided at all times. In some situations, fear is actually our heart’s way of letting us know about the things we truly want in life, but are scared of pursuing because of how people will perceive them or how we might end up failing. If your heart begins to pound the minute you think about signing up for those dance lessons or applying for that new job or even making amends with that long-lost friend, then it’s time to truly listen. Start embracing your fears. I guarantee you won’t regret it.
4. Stop putting up with people who have clearly been taking you for granted, people who can’t even meet you half-way, and people who keep expecting you to constantly be there for them but will not even message to ask if you’re okay in your time of need.
5. Stop putting up with a life where you always have to hide your true mental state, whether it’s some form of depression, anxiety, OCD or anything in the world. Stop making yourself believe that you’re a burden on this world. Stop telling yourself that the things you’re feeling are something you should be ashamed of. And stop assuming that no one and nothing can help you get out of this.
6. Stop putting up with a job that constantly makes you want to kill yourself, only because you feel convinced that this is the only one you’re capable of getting. – Continue reading on the next page