11. They act secretive about their financial habits.
They don’t want you to find out about that really expensive restaurant bill that they had to pay when they went on a date with someone else. They don’t want you to know that they spent the night at a hotel with a third party over the weekend. They so desperately want to hide all of the financial activity that they have been partaking in so as to cover their tracks.
12. They use their phone a lot more than they used to.
He’s constantly on his phone these days. It’s as if he’s constantly texting someone. He’s always getting a lot of unexpected phone calls in the middle of the night. You never notice him without his phone in his hands at this point.
13. They hang out with their single friends more often.
Instead of hanging out with you or with other couples, he’s hanging out with a lot of his single friends. This might definitely be a cause for concern because it could indicate that he is no longer really so into the idea of being in a relationship anymore.
14. They have a sudden and drastic change in schedules.
You notice that their schedule has drastically changed all of a sudden. He’s working a lot of late nights at the office. He has to go out of town for a lot of business trips during the weekend. He is never where you expect him to be anymore. And it’s probably because he’s spending a lot of his time with someone else at this point.
15. They never tell you what they’re doing when they’re not with you.
Whenever you ask them about what they do whenever they go out without you, they don’t really seem interested in answering you. It’s either you can tell that they’re lying to you, or they just straight-up refuse to engage in a conversation with you.
Latest posts by Relationship Rules (see all)
- Discombobulated – 7 Signs You Have A Disorganized Personality - December 14, 2019
- Sapiosexual – 12 Signs You Get Turned On By Intelligence - December 8, 2019
- This Sunflower Necklace Is The Perfect Gift For Your Girlfriend - December 7, 2019