3. He doesn’t make an effort to keep the conversation going.
Whenever the two of you text, he’s content with just giving you one-word answers. He doesn’t try to ask you questions about your life. Consequently, the conversations that you have just come to abrupt ends. You should only be texting someone who seems invested in whatever conversations that you might have.
4. He only ever likes to talk about sex.
Ultimately, a lot of men are only going to be entertaining you if they know that they can get into your pants. It’s going to be evident if all he ever texts you about has something to do with sex and intimacy. If he seems virtually incapable of talking about anything else, then you should stop texting him.
5. He doesn’t reply to your texts AT ALL.
If he isn’t replying to your text messages at all, then you should stop texting him altogether. Why would you want to be subjecting yourself to that kind of torture?
6. He only ever texts you when he needs something.
This is a sign of a guy who only wants to use you for what he can get out of you. He isn’t interested in who you are as a person. He only wants to text you when you know that you have something to offer. Otherwise, he isn’t going to want to have anything to do with you. This kind of manipulative individual is someone who you should always look to avoid at all costs.
Latest posts by Relationship Rules (see all)
- Being On Your Own Is Better Than Being In An Almost Relationship - December 14, 2019
- Daily Horoscope for Saturday, December 7, 2019 - December 6, 2019
- Daily Horoscope for Friday, December 6, 2019 - December 5, 2019