4. You set unrealistic expectations for the relationship.
Expectations are always going to be important as you get into a relationship. This is how you try to hold your relationship to a certain standard. However, it’s important that you know how to manage your expectations well. And you also want to make sure that you discuss these expectations with your partner openly and consistently.
5. You always put yourself above your partner.
First of all, it’s okay to be selfish every once in a while in a relationship – especially when it comes to self-love and self-care. However, there is a difference between self-love and conceit. You have to be able to recognize the need to make sacrifices and compromises in order to keep a relationship afloat.
6. You listen without paying attention.
Listening and hearing your partner is very much different from actually paying attention to your partner. Never take your partner for granted by not paying attention to whatever they might have to say to you. If you do, then the day will come wherein they will have nothing to say to you anymore.
Latest posts by Relationship Rules (see all)
- Being On Your Own Is Better Than Being In An Almost Relationship - December 14, 2019
- Daily Horoscope for Saturday, December 7, 2019 - December 6, 2019
- Daily Horoscope for Friday, December 6, 2019 - December 5, 2019