7. You don’t act like a team in your relationship.
You really do need to act like a team in your relationship. Yes, it’s important that you are able to maintain your independence and your individuality. But you still have to see yourselves as a single unit from now on. You have to plan your lives as a couple. You need to overcome your challenges as a couple. You need to act like a true couple.
8. You don’t keep each other in the loop.
You always need to be keeping each other in the loop in your relationship. You always want to be making sure that you and your partner are on the same page about everything. That means the two of you engaging in constant open and honest communications with one another.
9. You don’t give enough time to your relationship.
In life, you are most likely to find success in the things that you devote most of your time to. It’s that simple. And if you fail to give more time towards your partner and your relationship, then the lower the chances of the two of you actually being able to make things work with one another.
Latest posts by Relationship Rules (see all)
- Being On Your Own Is Better Than Being In An Almost Relationship - December 14, 2019
- Daily Horoscope for Saturday, December 7, 2019 - December 6, 2019
- Daily Horoscope for Friday, December 6, 2019 - December 5, 2019