Who says that foreplay always has to be physical?
A lot of men can agree that there is indeed something that is so incredibly sexy about being able to grind a woman’s loins just by saying a few dirty little nothings to her. And fortunately for you, there are plenty of ways in which you can arouse a woman by just talking. Also, if you factor in the fact that texting is a thing, you can turn her on without even having to be in the same room as her.
If you happen to be in search for the sexiest questions to ask a woman, regardless of whether you’re planning to text them these things or actually say it to their faces, then you have come to the right place. Sexual communication is fun, and it has to be natural and organic.
However, that doesn’t mean that you should be going into it without a game plan. For the most part, you still want to make sure that you know what you’re doing and you know what you’re saying. You don’t want to have your own sexy talk backfire on you. Even though a woman can be quickly aroused by what you say, she can also be turned off just as fast.
There are some aspects of dirty talk that are generally acceptable and safe. But there are also some aspects of it that might make some women uncomfortable. It really depends on the personalities that are involved and the context of the conversation that you are having. That’s why it’s good to have a list of possible questions in handy so that you know which one is the most applicable in any given context.
Whether or not you’re experienced in this field, it doesn’t really matter. There is always something that you can learn. And this article is going to help you improve your dirty-talking game. You might not necessarily get the delivery right on the first try. But hey, at least you already have got some great material that you can work with. You’re eventually going to get better with time too.
It rarely ever hurts to just test out a few flirty sex questions to your wife or girlfriend to start things out. And once you do, always take note of how they react to these questions. Try to remember which kinds of approaches work and which backfire.
Over time, you are really going to get the hang of things and you will practically become a master at seducing your girl by merely using your words. That’s probably the closest thing to a superpower that any guy can have at this point.
When you talk dirty with your partner, it’s really a great way to get both of you into the mood. It’s a great way to build up excitement and anticipation. It adds an entirely new layer to the sexual experience as a whole. It definitely spices things up a lot too. These questions can especially come in handy when you’re trying to take things slow and if you’re using incorporating foreplay into your game.
And it’s backed by science too! Studies have already shown that couples who are able to communicate better generally have a happier and more satisfactory sex life.
WARNING! There will be some guys out there who are reading this and will think that it’s okay to use these questions on a girl that they’ve just met. That is definitely not something that we can actively promote. Remember that women are typically very sensitive about this issue and you run the risk of offending them right at the offset. Instead of getting them aroused, you might just be repelling them further away from you.
- It might be best to save these kinds of questions for a woman who you already have a very deep and intimate emotional relationship with.
2. So, without much further ado, here are a few questions that you can try asking your girlfriend if you’re interested in turning her on:
3. “What do you wear when you’re about to sleep?”
4. “In what outfit do you feel the sexiest?”
5.“Have you ever just randomly made out with a guy purely because you were horny?
6. “What is your secret move in turning a guy on?”
7. “What is your favorite part of a man’s body?”
8. “What is the one place in your body that you like to be touched the most to get you into the mood?
9. “Do you get aroused whenever you receive a message?”
10. “Do you read articles on how to improve your oral sex game?”
11. “Would you like me to be completely shaved or do you like the hair?”
10. “What can I do to make you even more aroused?”
11. “What part of the body do you want me to touch you first?”
12. “Is it okay if we use toys?”