Any Virgos in the house?
Virgo’s always confused me as a child; I wondered how it was possible for a man to have the Zodiac sign of a woman. Now that I know better, it has all become very clear to me. Let me start off by saying that this is my favorite of all Zodiac signs. I have always found Virgos to be wonderful people. They really do, possess all the qualities of a woman. They are loving, caring and giving people. They wouldn’t think twice before sacrificing their happiness for the sake of others.
Apart from that, every Virgo I ever knew was soft-spoken and kind. They would always treat me with respect. They managed to maintain composure in some pretty dark situations. They have a way of seeing beauty in things no one else can. If there is anyone maintaining balance in the world it’s the Virgos. You are a very lucky person if you ever get to date one.
1. Virgo’s tend to improve the lives of those around them. They have a way of seeing through people and things. You will find them managing situations no one else would be able to manage. The good thing is that they aren’t afraid of taking the liberty to correct and amend things. If you ever happen to date a Virgo, you will feel that you have become a better person. It’s just who they are, they bring out the better in you. When you interact with a Virgo you start look at life from a whole new perspective. The scary thing is that you could be a pretty hard ass person but, they will still somehow manage to change your approach towards life.
2. Virgos are self motivated people, they wouldn’t take anything up as a profession unless they absolutely love it. They love what they do and are very passionate about their work. They are proud of what they do and if you try to tell them otherwise they wouldn’t be happy about it. A Virgo will always support your ambition; you should be equally supportive about theirs. If you cannot support your partners’ dreams you have no right to be in a relationship. You know what fuels a Virgo? Their ambitions!
3. It’s not about frantic romanticizing when you are with a Virgo. Although they are hopeless romantics, they look for practical proofs of it. They believe in making words a reality, if you are all show and no game, they will definitely have second thoughts about you. Traditional methods of displaying love might fail you. Yes an, I love you’ text every morning will be great. Flowers once a month aren’t a bad idea either, but if you really want to show a Virgo how much you love them, do the laundry, take out the trash, and wash the dishes. Put some effort into it.
4. If you are depressed or are going through a difficult situation always ask a Virgo for advice. They will give you the best advice ever, given that you tell them the whole truth. The way they give advice is so unorthodox, they don’t push you for information you don’t want to give and they don’t make you feel guilty for what you did. They hear your part of the story and then give you a suggestion in a way that is both beneficial and conventional.
5. Virgos are cleanliness freaks and they will definitely have bad blood if you mess their house up. It’s probably best that you keep your hands to yourself. They put a lot of effort into keeping their environment clean. Acknowledge their effort and help maintain everything. You will often find Virgos as environmental activists.
6. Virgos are honest, upfront people. They have a problem concealing their feelings; love is one emotion they cannot lie about. They will blurt out how they feel about you, even if you both are in the early stage of dating. Better said than done, right? If they happen to fall in love with you, they will make sure that you end up feeling the same way about them. They strive to provide a better life to the people they love. If you are looking for a long-term relationship with a supportive and trustworthy partner, a Virgo will be your best option.
7. Virgos don’t go looking for trouble, they are very intellectual people. They have second thoughts about everything, because they always weigh in the pros and cons before they take a decision. Even if they fall in love with you, they will definitely evaluate the future of your relationship before making it official. If a Virgo ends up asking too many questions, don’t be annoyed; it’s probably for the best. Virgos aren’t imprudent and irrational,
they have an amazing ability to understand people, and they always trust their instinct while making important decisions. This is not because not that they monotonous, they are just extra cautious. Their idea of fun is a cup of coffee and a good book. If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, dating a Virgo might not be the best decision.
8. I told you they are well-organized people, that’s just how they prefer things. Don’t surprise them with something big, out of the blue; it will really stress them out. I am not a Virgo but surprises definitely stress me out. They will prefer that you plan each and everything out with them. The best thing you can do for a Virgo is taking them on a pre-planned vacation.
9. Yes, a Virgo will always be there for you much like your parents, they will help you in sticky situations and may even lie to protect you. They will tend to your needs and wishes, but don’t let their life be just that, okay? I have often seen people take them for granted because of their easy-going nature. Don’t do that, it’s unfair and very rude. Love them as much as they love you, care for them and look out for them. Make them feel worthy, wanted and beautiful. Remember, if you love a Virgo whole-heartedly, you have no idea how much they will love you back. Virgos are known to give a new definition to love.
10. Virgos are the best home makers. Their idea of fun will be redecorating the house, with you, making you dinner and helping you out. They find closure in practical things, things that matter and make a difference. Ask them if you need them and they will love being around to help you. If you are a dependent baby, you should definitely date a Virgo, they will love pampering and managing you, also they have the ‘fix-it’ complex. Out of all the things you do, never make a fool out of a Virgo, they are sensitive and one wrong move, could really knock them out of their zone.
11. A Virgo is very persistent when it comes to relationships but they are only strong, as long as you feed them with sincerity. Whenever they feel that your love for them lacks legitimacy, they will definitely consider leaving you.
12. It’s easy to fool a Virgo; if they love you they will trust you blindly. Keep one thing in mind, if they ever catch you lying or cheating on them, they will walk out of your life for good.
13. A Virgo will never ask or expect much of you, so remember to thank them for everything that they do for you. We often forget to thank people for the numerous selfless things they do for us. Take our parents, for instance. The number one reason Virgos walk out of relationships is when they see lack of gratitude.
Virgos are legitimate people; they tend to stick around through think and thin. They have rules and they expect that you follow through them too. Apart from that, they are generous human beings with the ability to bring the best in people. If you ever date a Virgo, they will change who you are for good.
Do you remember the friend who brought out the best in you? That’s exactly who a Virgo is, and you will never regret having one in your life!
Talk to me
Have you been with a Virgo? Let me know of your own experiences in the comments below!