When you are really in love with someone, you always want them to know about it. you would never want to be the withholding of your love. You always want to make sure that your partner knows just how much you truly value them. You would never want them to doubt your love. You would never want hem to feel like they aren’t worthy of your emotional openness and vulnerability.
You should never be holding back when it comes to letting your partner know just how much you love them. And you want to be mixing it up too! You don’t want to be content with just saying “I love you” over and over again.
There are actually hundreds of way in which you can prove your love to your partner. And if you are looking for ways in which you can say “I love you” to your partner alternatively, then this article is for you. At the end of the day, your partner is never going to want to stop feeling loved and appreciated by you. And that’s why it’s important for you to really mix things up a little bit every once in a while.
1. Take some time to really plan out a romantic date with your partner that is out of the ordinary. Maybe you can take them to the park for a nice walk and a quaint little picnic.
2. Give them a lot of unexpected kisses. They will love these surprising shows of love and affection that come out of the blue.
3. Whenever you are spending quality time with one another, try to switch off your phones and laptops or other forms of distraction. You will want to take that time to really focus on one another.
4. Do something that you know they would enjoy even though you wouldn’t typically be into it. Perhaps you can go and watch that movie that they’ve been wanting to see even though it’s not your type of genre.
5. Take some time to sit down and just write a love letter for your significant other. You don’t have to be like Shakespeare. You just have to be honest with yourself and how you really feel. There’s something that is always so endearing about an honestly written love letter.
6. Try to make a handmade gift for your partner. Maybe something like a nice little drawing or a cute DIY project that you can do on your own. A handmade gift is always going to have a certain level of intimacy and sentiment with it.
7. List down the ways of why you think they are an amazing person. It’s nice when you tell them that you love them. But it’s different when you explain to them WHY you love them.
8. Look back on old pictures together as a couple and reminisce about your time together. It’s nice to look back and think about the happy memories that you have shared as a couple. It can remind you of why the two of you still stay together.
9. When you both see each other for the first time after a long day at work, give them a really nice and long hug; a hug that is longer than usually give. Those few extra seconds can add some warmth and passion into the hug.
10. Always make them feel like you are supportive of the pursuit of their dreams. You never want to be serving as an impediment to your partner’s pursuit of their life’s successes. You always want to be encouraging them to go after their goals and dreams.
11. Take some time to really listen to them whenever they tell you about how their day went. Make them feel like you’re always interested in whatever it is that they have to say. You never want them to feel like they’re not okay to express themselves to you.
12. Share a bath together in the morning before you head out to work. You’re not only saving time and water. But you’re also sharing a few intimate moments in the morning to start the day right.
13. Cook a really nice and fancy dinner for your partner. You can always go out and pay for a nice and expensive meal at a restaurant. But it’s a lot more meaningful when you make something out of scratch with your bare hands.
14. Really open up to your partner about your innermost secrets and intimate details about your life. Make them feel special by making sure that they know that you trust them more than anyone else in this world. You always want them to know that you really rely on them.
15. Plan out a nice adventure or trip with your partner. There’s something so romantic and intimate about seeing the world together as a couple.