Men aren’t hard to read, I’m a man and I pretty much talk my feelings out. What are the signs a guy likes you? Sometimes, you’re just going to need that little extra push before you allow yourself to get close with a guy.
Question: Does he like me?
You’ve been put into a position so many times before wherein you read the signs wrong, and you ended up making a fool of yourself. You’ve gotten your hopes up for so many men who didn’t turn out to like you after all. And it can be very frustrating whenever that’s the case. But don’t worry. You’re not the only girl to have been caught in such a position, and you certainly are not going to be the last.
You can pick up a few signs that a guy likes you just by observing how he is when he’s around you and how he interacts with you.
Here are fifteen clear signs a guy likes you:
1. His body language is telling you that he’s very comfortable with you. He looks at you when he talks, and he always makes sure that there is nothing between you two. This is one of the main signs a shy guy likes you.
2. His voice is essentially telling you that he’s nervous about being around you. That means that for him, the stakes are high, and he doesn’t want to screw up with you.
3. He is always going to be very receptive and responsive to the physical touch. A lot of guys who like you will always reciprocate whatever physical gestures or signals you might be emitting.
4. He might act a little weird whenever it’s just the two of you. This is just his way of staying conscious of how he’s working. He wants to be his best self when he’s with you so as not to scare you away.
5. He happens to show up wherever you are. That means he’s taking notice of how you go about your day. And he’s desperate to be spending more time with you.
6. He maintains eye contact with you. This is his way of letting you know that he’s sincere and real with everything that he’s telling you.
7. He compliments you a lot. He is always so fond of saying to you that he enjoys being around you because you happen to be or act a certain way. He wants to let you know that he takes notice of the little things about you that might elude some other people.
8. He starts mirroring your actions. Science has proved that a lot of us tend to emulate the people we like. So, when he wants you, he’s going to adopt a lot of your mannerisms and weird habits. This is one of the signs a guy likes you more than a friend
9. He uses social media to get in touch with you any way he can. It means that it’s not enough for him to be interacting with you in the physical space. He has to be doing so in the virtual area as well. He can’t seem to get enough of you. This is one of the signs a guy likes you over text
10. He seems to lean in whenever he tries to talk to you. This is a sign that he is genuinely interested in getting intimate with you. He wants to be able to establish close physical connections with you.
11. He always makes an effort to initiate a conversation with you. Or if you happen to already be in a deep conversation, he tries to add life to it as much as possible. This shows that he always enjoys talking to you.
12. He dresses and grooms himself the best way he can whenever he knows that he’s going to be around you. He always wants to be his best visual self whenever the two of you see each other.
13. He gets flustered whenever you run into each other unexpectedly. It’s always different whenever he can prepare to meet you. But when it’s a surprise run-in, he always gets caught off-guard. This is one of the signs a guy likes you but is scared
14. He asks you whether you’re romantically involved with anyone else or not. This is just his way of checking whether he has the green light to pursue you as a romantic interest or not.
15. He exhibits slight jealousy whenever you start to talk to other guys. He acts very territorial of you because he’s invested in you already. This is also one of the signs a guy is jealous and likes you.
Talk to me (discuss)
Do you agree with these signs a guy likes you? Talk to me in the comments, below!