It’s true when they say that long-distance relationships are hard. You don’t really get to see each other for long and extended periods of time. And whatever time you do get to spend together never seems to be enough. You so desperately want to be together. You miss the dates that you had with your partner. There are very few things in the world that you want more than to just be able to kiss him any time you want.
But you can’t. You aren’t afforded the same kind of luxuries and privileges that most other couples have. And that’s why you don’t really take for granted whatever time you do get to spend together. Also, you are grateful for the chances that technology has given to you. You are now able to still maintain communications with one another in spite of the distance.
You might send each other links to YouTube videos so that you can bond over multimedia. You use FaceTime so that you still get to see each other’s faces while you’re talking to one another. You keep each other updated on the things that happen to you throughout the day over WhatsApp. The point here is that there is no shortage of platforms for the two of you to still communicate even when you’re far away from each other.
But sometimes, even when it’s only through text, you might still run out of ideas on what to text each other. And if you’re looking for ideas on some cute messages that you can send to your boyfriend to make him miss you even more, then you’ve come to the right article. Make the most out of this situation by making your partner miss you even more.
Send him these texts and he’s bound to miss you:
- After much thought and deliberation, I have finally decided what I want to ask Santa for Christmas this year. I’m going to send him a letter asking him to bring you back home to me wrapped in a nice little box with fancy paper.
- Why do you always have to be so awesome? It just makes the distance between us even harder to bear.
- You are so mind-blowingly handsome and I can’t get enough of just how good-looking you are. Every time I see your picture, I think to myself about how lucky I am to be your girl.
- I’m so jealous of all of the people who will get a chance to spend time with you today. I wish I could even get just a single second with you.
- They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. But honestly, I’m so tired of the absence. I think that my heart couldn’t get and fonder of you if I tried.
- I know that the best kind of date that we can have tonight is one over FaceTime. But I’ll take that over not having you in my life completely. I can’t wait to talk to you.
- We may thousands of miles apart from one another. But you are always the first thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning.
- Getting nice texts from you in the morning is great. Buti just can’t help but think about how much better it would be to wake up next to you.
- I can’t wait to hear you say my name while you’re standing in front of me. It’s different when I only get to hear you say it over the phone.
- I’m hoping that my mattress is going to spin on its axis and find me on yours. There’s something wrong with the idea of us not being in the same bed together.
- It’s just one of those days where all I want to do is spend all my time curled up at the couch on home. And of course, I want you to be there sitting right next to me.
- I’m really missing you right now but all I want to do is to be kissing you.
- I know that so many people are impressed by the fact that we’re able to make our long-distance relationship work. But I would still much rather have you here with me right now.
- I have had a really rough day today and all I want is to go home to a house with you in it.
- I know that what we’re going through is really hard right now. But ultimately, I’d rather have it difficult with you than have good times with someone else.