15 Non-Verbal Ways That He’s Telling You He Loves You
1. He loses track of the time whenever he’s with you.
He has so much fun whenever you’re together that he actually loses track of the time. He doesn’t care about schedules or appointments because whenever he’s spending time with you, he is solely focused on you. And he enjoys your company so much, that time just seems to pass him by.
2. He minimizes whatever time and space that you spend apart from one another.
He understands that you value your freedom and your independence. And he’s going to respect whatever boundaries you set for him. But you can tell that he always wants to spend as much time with you as possible.
3. He always listens and pays attention to what you say to him.
He is the kind of guy who is always going to listen to whatever it is you have to say. It’s not just about him constantly expressing himself and making his demands. He is also going to want to hear you out. He is also going to want to make sure that you always feel heard.
4. He willingly holds your hand even when you don’t ask him to.
He secretly knows just how much you love it whenever he holds your hand. So he does so even when you don’t ask him to.
5. He makes it a point to always be there for you in good times and bad.
He is consistent. He is reliable. He is stable. He is a rock that you know you can lean on whenever you need him. He is always going to be there for you whether it’s convenient for him or not. His love for you doesn’t waiver no matter how difficult things might get.
6. He doesn’t shy away from physical intimacy with you.
He knows that being physically intimate with someone is part of being able to build a strong emotional connection with that person. He always wants to make sure that you know just how important you are to him.
7. He puts time and effort in deciding on gifts to give to you.
It’s not just about how much the gifts cost. For him, his love for you can’t be quantified with a monetary value. When he gives you a gift, he makes sure that he really thinks about it. He wants to make sure that it’s a gift that you’re going to appreciate and love with all of your heart.
8. He runs errands for you even when you don’t ask him to.
He wants to make your life as easy as possible. And so even when you don’t ask him to run errands for you, he does so willingly because he knows it would help you a great deal.
9. He is always trying to make you laugh when you’re together.
He knows that he wants to be more than just a pretty face to you. He wants to be more than just someone you have a crush on. He wants to be a guy who can make you laugh even when you don’t want to smile. He’s a guy who wants to be able to bring as much happiness and joy into your life as possible.
10. He tries his best to act like a perfect gentleman when he’s around you.
He understands that manners are important. He doesn’t want to be a slob when he’s with you. He always want to put forth the best version of himself just so you know that he’s always willing to put in the effort for you.
11. He makes eye contact with you whenever you’re talking to one another.
He wants you to know just how dedicated and how focused he is on you when you’re together. Whenever you spend time with each other, he wants you to know that you have his full attention.
12. He never makes you wait too long before he returns missed calls or responds to texts.
He understands just how important it is for you that he replies to your texts and returns your phone calls as soon as he can. He never wants to leave you feeling anxious or nervous. He respects your time and your feelings and he would never deliberately make you wait longer than you typically have to.
13. He gives you a shoulder to cry on during your most vulnerable moments.
We are all human and we all have our moments of weakness. And he knows this all too well. And that’s why he makes it a point to let you know that he’s always going to be there for you during your weakest and most vulnerable moments.
14. He always smiles right after he kisses you.
He wants you to know just how much you make him happy. And that’s why he’s all smiles whenever he’s around you.
15. He makes sure that his friends make you feel welcomed and loved.
He knows that part of being in a relationship with someone is actually merging lives together. And he wants you to feel like you can seamlessly merge lives without a fuss. He will tell his friends to make you feel welcomed and appreciated. He wants you to feel like it’s easy being a part of his world.
Talk to me
What’s your way of showing your love to your partner? Talk to me in the comments below!