Not all women are overly conscious about their fashion choices.
There is a common stigma attached to women labeling them as natural fashionistas who treat the world like their runway. It’s not always the case. Not all women are overly conscious about their fashion choices. A lot of these girls don’t even put too much thought or effort into what they wear. In fact, talks and ideas about fashion rarely ever pique their interest. They don’t dress to be showy or to attract other people. They only dress up in whatever makes them feel comfortable as they go about their daily activities.
So how do you know if you’re that kind of girl who doesn’t think about clothes too much? Here are some signs that brand you as someone who isn’t fashion conscious.
1. It doesn’t take you a very long time to get ready before going out.
You have to be out of the house by 7:30pm? You start getting ready at 7:25pm and you still won’t be late. Dressing up and getting ready really doesn’t take such a long time for you because you don’t really put much thought into what you’re wearing. Most of the time, you’ll just throw on the first thing that you see in your closet.
2. In fact, getting ready for parties doesn’t worry you at all.
While your friends are killing themselves and wracking their brains trying to figure out what to wear to parties, you’re just all chill and mellow. Dressing up and getting ready for events really doesn’t stress you out that much.
3. You wear the same clothes over and over again regardless of the setting.
Whatever clothes you might wear for a dinner out with friends is also the kind of ensemble you would wear while you’re walking your dog. It doesn’t really make any difference for you.
4. You don’t need people to accompany you when you’re shopping.
Shopping isn’t complicated at all, and you never end up buying bags and bags of items. You only need your two hands to do your lifting for you. In fact, you rarely go out shopping, and you get most of your clothes as gifts anyway.
5. Shopping is quick and easy.
If speed-shopping were a sport, you would excel at it greatly. You don’t like spending too much time in malls and in fitting rooms. You like your shopping to be fast and efficient because you don’t want to waste your time with something as trivial as clothing. – Continue reading on the next page
6. You don’t do selfies in the fitting room.
It’s just not in your nature. If you’re not interested in what you’re trying out, why should the whole world be?
7. You don’t consult your friends on shopping choices.
You couldn’t care less about what your friends think of your clothing choices, and so you never burden them with your questions about clothes. And for the most part, you try to avoid people who make clothes seem like such a big deal anyway.
8. You don’t like to take pictures of your outfits for your friends to judge.
In general, you just hate outfit pictures. It’s really not in your personality to want to have photo opportunities with your clothes. And so it would be highly unlikely for you to be sending your outfit pictures to your friends for judgment.
9. You have a particular type of fashion that appeals to you: easy and comfortable.
You don’t want anything complicated and uncomfortable. You don’t want to trouble yourselves with shoes that will make you feel like you’re walking on needles with every single step. You just want something that is simple and easy to move around in.
10. Black is your favorite color for clothes because it’s not a hassle to pair with other clothes.
There aren’t enough black clothes in the world for you. You like it because it’s easier to pair with other articles of clothing. – Continue reading on the next page
11. Yoga pants are life.
Aside from black clothing, you also love yoga pants. They are so much more comfortable than jeans, and so much cozier than shorts. It’s a gift from the lazy fashion gods and goddesses.
12. You have a piece of clothing that even you think is disgusting, but you wear it anyway.
That one sweater that your aunt gave you for Christmas that one year; the one you find absolutely repulsive? Yeah, it doesn’t matter. You still have no problem sporting it out in public for all to see. You know that your personality is enough to pull it off anyway.
13. Fashion trends don’t interest you at all.
It is with utmost certainty that you don’t subscribe to any fashion magazines, or that you find yourself scrounging online for the hottest articles and trends in the fashion industry.
14. It doesn’t matter whether the sun is out or not, you don’t adjust your outfits for different events.
Day party? Night party? Doesn’t matter. There’s no difference to you. You will wear just about whatever you want. Why should anyone else care right?
15. For you, fashion has no rules.
You don’t have any rules when it comes to pattern and color combinations. You don’t care about society’s perceived norms when it comes to clothing, and you just live out your own personal fashion philosophy with utmost zeal.
Talk to me
Does this resonate with you ladies? Let me know in the comments down below!
Latest posts by Relationship Rules (see all)
- Discombobulated – 7 Signs You Have A Disorganized Personality - December 14, 2019
- Sapiosexual – 12 Signs You Get Turned On By Intelligence - December 8, 2019
- This Sunflower Necklace Is The Perfect Gift For Your Girlfriend - December 7, 2019