15 Things Nice Girls Do For Guys Who Are Wrong For Them
1. She usually waits hours or even days for him to reply to her text messages. Sometimes, she gets so desperate that she sends him multiple text messages at a time in the hopes that he’s eventually going to take pity on her and reply to her. She isn’t even going to waste any time in responding to him – but he never does the same for her.
2. She just lets him back into her world after disappearing from her life for prolonged periods of time. She doesn’t even ask him where he has been. She doesn’t even question why he abandoned her in the first place. She always reserves a spot for him in her life regardless of what she does to her.
3. She gives him multiple chances even if he just keeps on blowing them over and over again. She keeps on getting her hopes up. She keeps trying to cling to the hope that he’s eventually going to change and that he’s going to do right by her somehow. But he always just seems to disappoint her at every turn. He never lives up to what is expected of him.
4. She always tries to make excuses for him to her friends and family. She tries to justify his terrible treatment of her. She always tries her best to defend him. Everyone who loves her tells that that he’s bad for her. But she refuses to listen. She always thinks that he’s still a guy who is worth believing in.
5. She lets him dictate how she lives her life. She has now suspended her own freedoms. She has now let go of her right to individual and independent thoughts. She lets him make her decisions on her behalf – even when it’s detrimental to her life. She lets him have her way with her because she’s too afraid of disappointing him.
6. She always tries her best to center her entire life around his even though he would probably never do the same for her. She is always going to make him a priority while all he ever really does is treat her as if she were a mere option. She is never going to be a person of importance to him at all.
7. She always adjusts her own personal time and schedule to accommodate him into her life, but he never does the same. He never makes time for her. But she is always moving heaven and earth just to make time for him. However, he thinks that his time is just far too precious for her.
8. She cuts herself off from friends who genuinely care about her just because they disapprove of having him in her life. She would rather choose the guy who treats her terribly than her close friends who are only looking out for her best interests. She would never want to make him feel like she’s choosing other people over him.
9. She allows him to do whatever he wants with her body just because she’s too scared of what he would do if she didn’t let him. She has sex with him even when she’s not really ready for it yet because she’s too afraid that he might leave him if she didn’t. She lets fear drive her into doing things that she wouldn’t normally do in a relationship.
10. She still takes him back after he has proven his virtual incapability of committing to her. He has cheated on her one too many times – but she still chooses to accept him back without making him work for her trust. She just essentially gives him a free pass to cheat on her every time because he knows she’s just going to take him back anyway.
11. She just keeps quiet whenever he mistreats her because he doesn’t want to offend him or make him feel like she’s contradicting him. She doesn’t call him out on his terrible behavior because she would rather be mistreated than ignored. She would rather tolerate his bad behavior than not have him in her life at all.
12. She practically starves herself and kills herself at the gym just because he keeps making her feel like she’s not skinny enough for him. She deprives herself of her own physical health and well-being for the sake of being aesthetically pleasing to him.
13. She just accepts that he lies to her way too often. She allows him to deceive her because she doesn’t realize her own worth.
14. She cries a river of tears every night because of how terrible he makes her feel. And yet, she just can’t muster the strength to break away from him. She just tries to endure the pain because she can’t imagine a life without him.
15. She lowers all of her standards and expectations for the sake of this guy – even though everyone knows that he isn’t deserving of her love and kindness at all.