20 Things He Does That Mean He Wants You To Be His Girlfriend
Having that important talk between two people who are falling for one another can be a very emotionally stressful and overwhelming ordeal. In fact, it’s likely that you fall under the category of women in the world who are just reluctant to having that particular talk with the guy that you’re with. You know what talk this is right? It’s the talk where you actually have to define the relationship.
Of course, you want to have the security and stability that comes with actually defining where the two of you are in the relationship and where the two of you are likely to be heading. You want to know exactly just what place you hold in his life and you think that the only way for you to know for sure is to have that talk with him.
But still, it makes you nervous and anxious when you think about actually having the conversation. You aren’t confident enough to actually bring it up when you’re talking to one another. You have had so many opportunities in the past to talk about it but you always chickened out of actually bringing it up.
You don’t want to make a fool of yourself or perhaps you don’t want to ask him because you’re scared of what he might end up telling you. The uncertainty kills you and it makes you hesitant. So despite the fact that you so desperately want to know where he stands with regards to the two of you, you let your fears get the best of you and you just bite your lip.
But that doesn’t have to be the case. You don’t have to settle for being kept in the dark just because you’re too afraid to bring it up in a conversation with him. You don’t have to let your insecurities get the best of you. The fact of the matter is that men are very easy to read especially when they’re really starting to become romantically involved with you.
You just have to be able to read between the lines. You just have to know how to look into how he feels not through his words but through his actions. Men are very non-verbal communicators. They say so much more with how they act than with what they say. You just have to really pay attention. You just really have to listen to seek out the signs. You just have to stay vigilant and observant. You can tell exactly how he feels and where he stands by merely choosing to be more perceptive.
Don’t know exactly what you should be looking for? Well, then that’s what this article is for. If a lot of the things on this list are actually applicable to your man, then it is highly likely that they are romantically interested in you and they are really serious about being in a relationship with you. So just read on to see if the things on this list apply to your man:
1. He will make it a point to always communicate with you every day whether it be through phone or in person.
2. He will always make sure to carve time out of his schedule to go on special dates with you.
3. He will make an effort to constantly seek intimate things that only the two of you can share with one another.
4. He will never hold back on his compliments from you; he will never be withholding when it comes to his love and affection for you.
5. He will never make you doubt just how much he likes you as a person and as a partner.
6. He will never hold back from discussing a future with you in it.
7. He will make you feel like he constantly wants to be spending time with you regardless of what you’re doing or where you’re going.
8. He will do his best to start integrating you into his own personal social circle; he will make you feel welcome into his family and group of friends.
9. He will ask you to spend the night at his place instead of allowing you to just go home.
10. He will do his best to always make you feel at home in his abode.
11. He will willingly open up about his past and all of the most vulnerable aspects of his life.
12. He will cook for you.
13. He will hold your hand as you’re walking down the street together.
14. He will consider you as an equal in the relationship.
15. He will kiss you with passion and with purpose.
16. He will not force you to act in ways that make you feel totally uncomfortable.
17. He will make it a point to get interested in your personal interests.
18. He will make an effort to be romantic with you.
19. He will actively engage with you on social media.
20. He will brag about you to his friends.
Talk to me
Ladies, do you have a man like this? Talk to me in the comments below!