Sometimes, you’re just not going to be sure whether the guy you’re with is truly in love with you or not. Sure, he can say that he loves you. But you also know that there are so many guys out there who are toxic and manipulative; guys who would say whatever just to get a girl to trust them. And you don’t want to fall victim to such a man. But you don’t want to be closing yourself off to a man’s love entirely either.
So, what do you do?
Well, you only ever want to be investing yourself in a guy who you know is truly in love with you. And how would you be able to tell? Well, this article is going to try to give you a clearer picture of what this man truly looks like. A man who truly loves you is a man who wouldn’t hesitate to do these things:
- He acts nicely towards your friends because it’s important to him that they have a good impression of him.
- He really makes it a point to plan amazing date nights with you because he never wants you to feel like he takes you for granted or that you’re not worth the effort.
- He doesn’t really hold you back when you want to let loose and have fun at the bar. And if you get drunk, he always makes sure to take care of you and get you home safely.
- He waits for you to get home before he watches the latest Game of Thrones episode because he knows that you want to watch it together with him even though he’s itching to see it already.
- He brags about you to his friends and family because he is genuinely proud of everything that you are and all the things that you accomplish in your life.
- He willingly takes a million photos of you whenever you ask him to even though he knows you’re only doing it for your Instagram feed.
- He lets you choose the movies that you’re going to see for date night even though he isn’t really fond of your choices. He just wants to spend time with you.
- He gives you a lot of surprise kisses and hugs just so that you know that he’s always willing to get affectionate with you.
- He lets you take a bite of his food even though he’s really hungry because he knows that you really do love eating.
- He makes it a point to ensure that your family has a favorable view of him. He knows that it’s so important to you that your family actually likes him.
- He always supports you in the pursuit of your goals and dreams. He never wants to serve as a kind of shackle or barrier that will keep you from achieving your heart’s deepest desires.
- He accompanies you to events and parties that even you don’t want to go to just because he doesn’t want you to feel like you’re alone. He’s always willing plus one for you.
- He cooks dinner for you and he makes sure it’s ready by the time you get home so that you won’t have to worry about it after a long and tiring day at work.
- He buys you random gifts or flower bouquets on random days because he doesn’t think that expressions of love should only be reserved for special occasions.
- He always makes sure to text you first thing in the morning whenever he wakes up and he always texts you goodnight before he falls asleep.
- He has light and funny conversations with you to brighten up your mood but he’s also willing to have deep and serious conversations with you about life and the universe.
- He constantly reassures you that the two of you have a future together and he always shows a willingness to talk about your plans as a couple.
- He never holds back his feelings for you. He doesn’t shy away from letting it be known to you and to the world just how much he loves you.
- He always stays patient with you even when you are at your absolute worst. He never makes you feel bad or guilty for making mistakes or for being human. He makes you feel loved and accepted regardless of your shortcomings.
- He shows a willingness to put your needs above his own. He’s become completely selfless and he always makes sure that your needs are being met and that your expectations are being fulfilled.