It’s 2020, we all know life is hard and love doesn’t come easy. I think it’s time we started reminding ourselves of just how beautiful and amazing true love really is.
Nothing good in life comes easy, and if you want a happy love-life, you’re going to have to prepare yourself for all of the bad things that come attached to falling in love and getting into a relationship with someone. And sometimes, pure relationship love quotes are enough to enlighten you on the harsh realities of love and relationships.
Here is a simple list of twenty-five relationship love quotes to spark the fire in your soul.
1. All relationships are always going to require a lot of work, but the best relationships are always the ones who make things work.
2. It’s not about trying to find the perfect relationship; it just about loving someone imperfect, perfectly.
3. Love isn’t about who you envision spending the rest of your life with; it’s about who you imagine being unable to live a life without.
4. Communication is the bedrock of any relationship; without communication, two people only drive each other further apart.
5. It’s never worth holding on to someone if it means that you have to end up losing yourself in the process.
6. You shouldn’t have to worry about a love wherein you fight with your partner. You should worry about love, wherein your partner doesn’t want to fight for you.
7. Real love doesn’t alter when alterations happen. Love stays true, no matter what.
8. You should know that the best person to go to, when you’re having problems in your relationship, is the person you’re in the actual relationship with.
9. The best kind of relationship is composed of two parts: being accepting of the things that you have in common; and being tolerant of the things you don’t see eye to eye on.
10. It’s not true love if the person that you’re with doesn’t push or motivate you to be the best version of yourself.
11. If you are lucky enough to have someone who makes you laugh even when you’re not in the mood to smile, then make sure that you never let that person go.
12. Maybe the problem isn’t with you being unable to find the right person. Perhaps the problem is you not putting in the effort to be the right person yourself.
13. When someone only ever treats you like an option, then you shouldn’t be treating that person like a priority.
14. It’s much easier to maintain a thousand casual relationships than it is to keep a single intimate one.
15. You know when you’re in love when you’re no longer excited to go to sleep because reality is so much better than your dreams.
16. Don’t be afraid of falling in love with a fighter; that’s someone who isn’t going to give up on your relationship.
17. True love isn’t just about the things that make you feel good; love is about the things that make you feel real.
18. True love is probably the hardest thing to find in this world, but it’s also the most gratifying and most beautiful experience you could ever share with another person.
19. The most real love stories don’t have happy endings; it’s because real love stories don’t have any endings at all.
20. The most amazing kind of love isn’t the kind that happens right away; it’s always the one that grows organically over time. It’s the kind that finds the strength within itself; the power to withstand whatever challenges get thrown it’s way.
21. True love isn’t something that you can see in places where it doesn’t exist. It’s not something that you can manifest out of nothing. It’s not something that you can force when it doesn’t want to appear.
22. The best kind of love is the kind that comes quietly, the kind that surprises you when you least expect it. That’s the best kind of love because it’s the kind you never see coming, and yet you’re so happy when it does.
23. There is no form of energy in this world that is as pure or as powerful as true love. Love is what makes the world go ’round.
24. True love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you pull, the more abundant is its flow.
25. True love is not a strong, fiery, impetuous passion. It is, on the contrary, an element calm and deep. It looks beyond mere externals and is attracted by qualities alone. It is wise and discriminating, and its devotion is real and abiding.
Talk to me (discuss)
Did you enjoy this neat little list of relationship love quotes? Talk to me in the comments, below! Maybe add a quote of your own down there and I’ll add it to my list. 🙂