Check your compatibility.
Dating is a rough ordeal that a lot of us have substantial difficulty dealing with. It’s an expansive ocean of uncertainty and awkwardness that we have to be able to navigate our way through if we want to find a love that is right for us. A huge part of dating is getting to know one another. Well, in truth, it’s the most essential part of dating really. And you only really ever get to know one another through healthy and open communication. It’s through conversing with one another wherein you really develop a bond and connection with each other; it’s also the best way for the both of you to really figure out if you’re compatible with one another.
And remember that compatibility is very important in determining the success in a relationship. You can be in love with each other all you want but if you just aren’t compatible as a couple, things are still going to end up falling apart at the seams. So you really have to make it a point to find out if you’re compatible with one another at the get-go. You don’t want to become too emotionally invested in each other and in the relationship only to find out later on down the line that you’re incompatible. You are only setting yourself up for potential heartache and disappointment by doing that.
So how do you go about figuring out if you’re really compatible with each other? Well, there are a few key questions that you can ask your partner. And even if you don’t get an answer that you want to hear, at the very least, you’re keeping the conversation going. Here are 40 questions to ask someone to check if you’re really compatible with one another.
1. What is one thing you regret doing and would never again do?
2. If you were made to choose, would you rather be smart or happy?
3. What was the last thing to make you cry?
4. What is one secret that you have always kept from your parents until now?
5. What would you think is your worst personality trait?
6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
7. Who is your ultimate fictional character sexual fantasy?
8. If you could teleport to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?
9. What is one thing that you do consistently that other people would find weird?
10. What is the weirdest thing that a person might do to upset you?
11. Who is the one person on this earth other than yourself who knows you the best?
12. What were your favorite hobbies during after school?
13. What is one award or honor that you would most like to be given?
14. What is your favorite book?
15. What is your favorite television show?
16. If you could go back to a specific point in your past to relive, what age would that be?
17. What’s one piece of advice that you would give a group of large people?
18. What is one experience in life that you would never want to miss out on?
19. Would you rather just do it or ask permission first?
20. Would you rather have love or money?
21. If you only had one more week to live, how would you spend it?
22. What is one song you would listen to over and over again?
23. Would you rather hit the beach or hike up a mountain?
24. What is one hobby you wish you could have devoted more time on as a child?
25. What is the first thing you would buy after winning the lottery?
26. If you could trade lives with anyone else in this world, who would it be?
27. If your life were a song, what would its title be?
28. What is one story about your past that you’re still embarrassed to tell?
29. Would you rather spend a Friday night at a big party or with a small circle of intimate friends?
30. What fictional character do you think is most like yourself?
31. Do you believe in destiny?
32. What was your favorite cartoon show when you were growing up?
33. What is one weird thing that makes you attracted to people?
34. What popular game show do you think you would really do well at?
35. Do you practice any weird superstitions?
36. When was the time that you were most scared in your life?
37. Who is your favorite public figure that you look up to?
38. What is one song that you’re embarrassed to know all the words to?
39. If you could bring back a dead person to have dinner with, who would it be?
40. How important do you think it is to stay up-to-date on current events?
What’s your score?
Comment your score below!