You must be tired of dating all the wrong men, right? You must be tired of jumping from one failed relationship to the next. It can get pretty tiring and you end up feeling really hopeless about it all. You so desperately want to believe in love. However, every experience that you have with love is a bad one. You know that you’re ready to be in a long-term relationship. But you just can’t seem to make any relationship last.
Perhaps the problem isn’t you. Maybe the problem is with your choice of men. Maybe you’re just pairing up with the guys who are all sorts of wrong for you. Maybe you just keep choosing the losers instead of Mr. Right.
That’s why you want to stay aware of the various signs whether a man is Mr. Right or whether he isn’t.
1. He’s Mr. Right if he makes an effort to plan your dates.
Mr. Right knows that he isn’t entitled to your love. He knows that he’s going to have to earn your affections by putting in the effort.
2. He isn’t Mr. Right if he lets you make the first move all of the time.
If a man is truly in love with you and if he’s serious about being with you, then he wouldn’t have to wait for you to make the moves all of the time. He would always be willing to take initiative.
3. He’s Mr. Right if he introduces you to the people in his life.
Mr. Right is going to want to do whatever it takes to make you feel like an important person in his life. That means that he’s going to try to introduce you to all of those who are close to his heart.
4. He isn’t Mr. Right if he doesn’t make an effort to get your friends to like him.
Mr. Right would always understand the importance of merging social circles in a relationship. Only terrible men would be selfish about it and never even give your friends a second thought. https:
5. He’s Mr. Right if he always encourages you to be your own person.
Mr. Right is always going to push you to be your own person. He’s constantly encouraging you to be yourself and pursue your dreams.
6. He isn’t Mr. Right if he keeps highlighting your flaws and mistakes.
Mr. Right would always practice patience and understanding with you. Only toxic and abusive men would be okay with actually making you feel bad for having flaws and imperfections.
7. He’s Mr. Right if he treats you like a real equal.
Mr. Right is always going to put you on equal footing with him. He isn’t going to make you feel as if you are a lesser form of a person. He is genuinely going to make you feel like you’re partners in your relationship.
8. He isn’t Mr. Right if he puts you on a pedestal.
Mr. Right would see you for who you really are. Only the insecure and sad guys would put you on a pedestal. Only the desperate guys would romanticize you and see you as an object of their affections and dreams rather than a human being.
9. He’s Mr. Right if he talks about the future with you.
Mr. Right is never going to hesitate when it comes to discussing the future with you. He isn’t just living for the present. He’s not content with just keeping things casual with you. He’s always looking to take your relationship to the next level.
10. He isn’t Mr. Right if he refuses to define the relationship with you.
Mr. Right would not shy away from defining the relationship with you. Only the sketch guys would string you along and keep things vague and ambiguous between the two of you.
11. He’s Mr. Right if he opens up to you about his feelings.
Mr. Right would always make it a point to open up to you about his thoughts and feelings. He would always want to present himself as an open book. He would always want to be transparent towards you.
12. He isn’t Mr. Right if he doesn’t pay you any attention.
Mr. Right would never just ignore your needs or your desires. He is always going to give you the attention that you’re deserving of. He wouldn’t just act as if your feelings and thoughts are insignificant.
13. He’s Mr. Right if he spends most of his time with you.
Mr. Right is going to be someone who has other priorities and facets to his life. But he would never be one who makes you feel like you only play a very small part in it.
14. He isn’t Mr. Right if he lies to you.
Mr. Right would never lie to you. And you should never have to put up being in a relationship with someone who willingly lies to you and deceives you. A happy relationship is always an honest one.