Life isn’t always going to be a walk in the park. In fact, you are bound to go through some very prominent stretches in life that are going to drain and overwhelm you on both a physical and an emotional level. However, you have to always be careful whenever this happens to you. Yes, life is a struggle. But you can’t let it swallow you whole.
You must still be doing your part in ensuring that you maintain physical and emotional wellness. You still want to be promoting your health as an individual. That’s why a lot of people hit the gym and go through strict diets. They want to make sure that they are keeping their bodies in top physical shape so that they are equipped to handle the physical challenges that life may throw their way.
Unfortunately, mental health and emotional wellness tend to make a backseat. Yes, physical fitness is very popular nowadays. More and more people are staying active and being conscious of their physical health. However, not too many people are paying attention to their souls. They focus too much on their bodies that they end up neglecting everything that’s going on in a person’s spirit.
If you are carrying a very big emotional burden, it can sometimes overwhelm your senses. It can stress you out to the point that your soul ends up feeling fragile and weary. You are prone to experiencing symptoms that closely resemble depression and anxiety. And whenever that’s the case, you need to make sure that you do something about it. That’s not just something you can brush aside.
But it’s not going to be easy. It’s not going to be a matter of you just convincing yourself that you need to feel better. There isn’t a light switch that you can flick to instantly brighten up your mood and your view of life.
You have to understand that even though you can’t necessarily see your soul, it also needs time to heal and recover just like your body would after a traumatic experience. If you run a marathon, then you might want to take a day or two afterward to recover from it. There is a lot of physical stress that is placed on your body as a result of running a marathon. It’s only normal that you take the time to recuperate from it.
It’s the same with your soul. Think of all the challenges and trials that you go through in life as marathons. Sometimes, your soul can be enduring so much to the point that it’s going to need a few days off just to rest and recover. When your soul gets damage, you need to take that seriously. When your soul goes through trauma, then you need to nurse it back to health.
That’s why you always want to be taking note of the signs that your soul might be exhausted. This way, you would be able to figure out whether you need a break or not. If you just keep on pushing forward, you risk burning yourself out and just causing irreparable damage. You don’t want that.
However, if you don’t know the signs that your soul is exhausted, then this article is definitely for you. If you notice that a lot of the signs listed here actually apply to you, then your soul is probably exhausted.
- Throughout the day, all you really want to do is just rest and lie down. You just want to be falling asleep all of the time. You don’t get it because your body doesn’t feel tired. But you don’t really feel the urge to do anything of substance at all.
- You have unexplainable sensations and aches all throughout your body. Sometimes, stress can manifest itself in physical forms of pain.
- You know that something is wrong, but you can’t really pinpoint what it is. Whenever someone asks you how you are feeling, you never really know how to respond because you haven’t really made much sense of it yourself.
- You often find yourself feeling disoriented because your mind and body just can’t be in sync. You feel like there is a serious disconnect that is going on inside of you that you can’t seem to fix.
- You feel your emotions in a very immense and significant level. Even the simplest situations and circumstances are really enough to set you off and you don’t really know why.
- You occasionally go through some mild panic attacks and spells of anxiety. You don’t really know what you should be worried about but you still go through these attacks all the same.
- You feel ever so lonely. It doesn’t matter that you have so many people who are trying to reach out to you and let you know that they’re there. You still feel like you’re alone as you face this world and its challenges.
- You carry a lot of bitter and resentful thoughts. There is just a lot of negative energy that is bottled up inside of you.
Latest posts by Relationship Rules (see all)
- Being On Your Own Is Better Than Being In An Almost Relationship - December 14, 2019
- Daily Horoscope for Saturday, December 7, 2019 - December 6, 2019
- Daily Horoscope for Friday, December 6, 2019 - December 5, 2019