1. You always feel happiest whenever the two of you are together. You know that this is the kind of guy who can just make you happy almost effortlessly. His mere existence in your life has already given you so much joy and elation. You know that he’s the real deal because it really just isn’t about how happy you are when the two of you are together either. It’s also about how devastated and bland you know your life would be if you just didn’t have him around you all of the time. You know that a bulk of the happiness that you have in your life is a byproduct of his presence in it.
2. You seem to just really complement one another. You are able to balance your similarities and differences to create great synergy in your relationship. You are two completely different individuals and yet you are somehow able to compensate for one another’s weaknesses because of how well you complement one another. You know that where one is going to lack, the other is going to be able to excel. And that’s how great the dynamic of your relationship truly is. You also have enough similarities so as to ensure that there is not too much friction in your relationship as a whole either.
3. You both really look forward to sharing a future together. Neither of you is in this for the short-term. You are both forward-looking. You are constantly envisioning a future where the two of you are still in a relationship. That is why whenever you make plans, the both of you always make it a point to talk to one another. You always make it a point to consult each other before you come to any decision concerning either of your futures. In this sense, you are always acting like genuine partners. You always have the other person in mind.
4. He somehow adds a sense of completion and fulfilment to your life. Of course, you are a strong and independent woman. You don’t really need to be in a relationship to feel fulfilled or completed. You don’t really tie your sense of self-worth to whether you are in a relationship or not. You are your own person and you are proud of it. However, you aren’t ashamed to say that being in a relationship with your man in particular just makes your life feel more complete than it already is. You really know that you are making the right decision and that you are on the right path so as long as you stay together.
5. The respect that you have for one another is unwavering and unfailing. You ALWAYS make it a point to treat one another with respect because you both know that that is the true bedrock and foundation for any kind of relationship. Yes, you both know that the other would practically take a bullet for you. But you don’t really abuse that. You always see your partner as a human being with needs, feelings, and an individual personality that you need to respect and honour. That’s part of being in an intimate relationship with someone – acknowledging their humanity.
6. You feel like you are at home whenever the two of you are together. You get a sense of safety and security whenever you are with him. You know that you would never have to worry about getting your heart broken by him because you are confident that you are in good hands. You are so confident in him because he always reassures you of his commitment to both you and the relationship. He is as reliable as ever because he always delivers with his consistency and his effort. That’s why you are always comfortable whenever you are with him. You know that you are always protected by his love.
7. He is your genuine best friend. More than anything else in the world, he is that one person who you want to turn to for everything. He is that one guy you want to be spending most of your time with. When you finally get to achieve all of your dreams in life, you are confident that he is the person who you want to be standing right next to you. He is the guy you turn to whenever you want to get something off your chest. You can always trust him to be there for you whenever you call for him.
8. And lastly, you know that he’s your soulmate when you just can’t envision yourself ever being with anyone else. You know that he is the real deal and being with anyone else would be settling for something that is less than what you deserve; less than what you are truly destined for.