9 Great Signs That Your Guy Is Unlikely To Cheat On You
Stop doubting the loyal ones.
Getting cheated on is probably one of the worst things any human being would ever have the misfortune of experiencing. It would be absolutely devastating for anyone to find out that their partners are cheating on them. You fall in love with a person and you agree to really commit to one another. You become greatly invested in each other and in your relationship. There are many emotions that come attached with getting cheated on and it can be quite difficult trying to make sense of it all. It’s an overwhelming ordeal and not everyone is built to handle it well. You feel angry, but you also feel severely disappointed. And you just don’t know what to do because it’s like the weight of your feelings are really subduing your mental faculties.
But it’s especially worse when you get cheated on if you don’t see it coming. It hurts when you don’t totally expect your partner to cheat on you. It hurts when it catches you by surprise because you don’t get to brace yourself. At the very least, if you know that there is a good chance that your partner will cheat on you, you have the opportunity to really prepare yourself emotionally in case the worst-case scenario does take place. But, you also don’t want to be assuming the worst of your partner. You don’t necessarily want to have a negative mindset as you go about your relationship. And so you get stuck in quite a pickle.
The good news is that there are some signs that you can be on the lookout for to help appease your worries. There are some common characteristics and traits that can be found in loyal men. So if you manage to find that a lot of the items on this list just happen to apply to your man, then there’s a good chance that you’ve got yourself a guy who would never cheat on you. And so you won’t really have to be assuming the worst in your relationship. You won’t have to be bracing yourself for an unfortunate vent that is unlikely to come. Here are a few signs that your guy is unlikely to cheat on you.
1. You both bring in the same amount of bacon.
2. You consider him to be a well-mannered individual.
3. His group of friends are people who don’t get caught up in infidelity scandals.
4. You know that he constantly feels loved and valued.
5. He has an extroverted personality.
6. He’s an extrovert. Extroverts are less likely to go along with the influence of others. Research shows that introverts are actually more likely to cheat because they’re more likely to agree to someone propositioning them. So even if he’s always out there meeting new people, you actually might be safer.
7. He just seems like the kind of guy who wouldn’t cheat. According to a real study that people spent time on, researchers found that you can trust your gut when it comes to guys who look like they’d cheat. If your gut is telling you “no,” then it’s a good idea to listen to that gut.
8. He’s really into Pantera. Yeah, according to this survey conducted by the Mirror (so, questionable), heavy metal listeners are apparently the least likely to cheat.
9. He comes from a big family. A survey from adult meet-up site Seeking Arrangements shows that cheaters are usually only children. Ask if he has a sister.
10. He has a hard time getting it up. A sad study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior showed that men who are easily aroused are more likely to cheat, so I guess mark one in the “pros” column for whiskey dick.
Talk to me
Does this resonate with you? Talk to me in the comments below!