It’s so rare to find a genuine alpha woman these days. She is the kind of girl who is always going to be bold and courageous. She would never be afraid of setting herself apart. She doesn’t hesitate to separate from the pack to pursue her passions and her convictions. She is always so principled and she is uncompromising. She is the kind of woman who has a healthy combination of ambition and work ethic. She is a dreamer but she also knows that she needs to put in the effort to materialize her dreams into reality.
These are the kinds of women who are intolerant of any forms of injustice or wrongdoing. They wouldn’t be afraid of saying the unpopular things so as long as they know that they are being noble. They never like to stay calm when there is every incentive to act out. She isn’t going to stay silent especially when she knows that so many people seek her voice.
She is the kind of woman who fights for those who can’t fight for themselves. An alpha woman isn’t someone who is going to cower in the face of a challenge. Where many people would just take a knee and give up, she would keep waging on.
Here are a few things that really separate the alpha women from just about every other kind of woman:
1. They know how important it is to give and receive love in this life. However, they also know that they shouldn’t be so desperate to go look for it. They are avid practitioners of the art of self-love. They really understand that they need to love themselves first before they can start welcoming love into their own lives.
2. They always live life to their own standards and to their own pleasures. The reason why it’s so easy for them to find happiness and fulfillment in this world is that they don’t really care too much about the opinions and expectations that other people have of them. They know their own worth and they stay true to who they are.
3. They are always going to learn from the past. The alpha women aren’t necessarily people who never make mistakes. No one is going to be perfect in this life after all. However, she is definitely the kind of woman who is always going to be willing to learn from her mistakes as she moves forward in this life. She knows that that is what she needs to do to grow into a better human being.
4. She is never afraid of being the initiator of something. Keep in mind that she is a go-getter. When she wants something, she just goes right out and grabs for it. She wouldn’t live a passive life at all. She’s always the aggressor. She wouldn’t be shy about walking right up to you and coming clean to you about what she wants.
5. Alpha women are always going to exude a healthy dose of confidence. They have the kind of self-assuredness that enables them to always live life with a sense of conviction and zeal. They know that life isn’t going to be easy but they are also confident in their own abilities to overcome any challenges that they might be presented with.
6. They don’t really waste their time dreaming or wishing for things to happen. You shouldn’t think of alpha women as people who don’t dream. In fact, they will be some of the biggest dreamers you will ever meet in this life. They are incredibly ambitious people. It’s just that they aren’t content with daydreaming and fantasizing. They actually go out and they make things happen.
7. They know how to excuse themselves from situations and relationships that they know are not right for them. An alpha woman is going to master the art of detachment. She knows that there are just some things and relationships in this life that can’t be forced. She knows she’s strong but she also knows that she has her limitations and her boundaries.
8. She is never going to play the victim. She will never allow herself to be made a fool out of. She is never going to allow anyone to mistreat her or disrespect her. She is always going to stand up for herself. She isn’t looking for anyone’s pity. She isn’t seeking for anyone’s charity. She is her own person and she is capable of protecting herself.
9. They have very strict principles and codes of ethics. They have a very rigid set of rules and expectations that they set for themselves – and they always try to live life by the book. They always want to make sure that they are serving as good examples to anyone else who might be observing them.