Missing Titan Submersible Suffered Catastrophic Implosion Killing all FIVE Men on Board, US Coast Guard Says

No survivors left – what a heartbreaking tragedy!

It has been reported that the Titanic-bound submersible that went missing on Sunday with a crew of five men on board suffered a ‘catastrophic implosion,’ shattering pieces of the unfortunate vessel and killing everyone on board.

The US Coast Guard confirmed that a debris field on the ocean floor had been discovered in the search operation for the missing Titan submersible.

In a devastating update, the company behind the deadly voyage confirmed the news of their death and said all five people have been lost. This means that their bodies may never be recovered as they have perished in the unforgiving ocean.

“This is an incredibly unforgiving environment down there on the sea floor, and the debris is consistent with a catastrophic implosion of the vessel,” said Mauger, the First Coast Guard District Commander.

The families of the five men have been informed about the tragic news.

“I can only imagine what this has been like for them, and I hope that this discovery provides some solace during this difficult time,” Mauger added.

Minutes before the press briefing, the company that operated the Titan sub issued a statement and confirmed that the crew has perished in an implosion under the deep sea.

“We now believe that our CEO Stockton Rush, Shahzada Dawood and his son Suleman Dawood, Hamish Harding, and Paul-Henri Nargeolet, have sadly been lost,” OceanGate said in a statement.

“These men were true explorers who shared a distinct spirit of adventure, and a deep passion for exploring and protecting the world’s oceans. Our hearts are with these five souls and every member of their families during this tragic time. We grieve the loss of life and joy they brought to everyone they knew.”

The frantic international search entered a more desperate phase today as the oxygen supply on the missing tourist submersible dwindled.

The five passengers on board the Titan are out of oxygen now, and the U.S. Coast Guard estimated that they could have run out of air at 7:10 a.m. ET. The exact location of the submersible and the condition of the passengers remain unknown, even as the search intensifies with new ships joining the effort.

The search expanded yesterday after crews heard “underwater noises.” The search area is twice the size of Connecticut and 2.5 miles deep.

The people on board have been identified as Stockton Rush, the CEO of OceanGate Expeditions; British billionaire Hamish Harding; French dive expert Paul Henry Nargeolet; and prominent Pakistani businessman Shahzada Dawood and his son, Suleman.

The families of the gone passengers are yet to issue any statements publicly.

Share Your Thoughts:

Let us know your thoughts in the comments.

9 comments
  1. This is very heartbreaking. bc it could have been prevented to happen if only they put safety measures before diving into the abyss. I still hope for miracle. What if there’s more with their adventure and one day they’ll come back bringing an unbelievable survival. bc They have with them a dive expert who have the knowledge of the ocean and its vastness. and for sure they are all geniuses on what they are doing. that’s why I still have this little hope of them coming out alive!

  2. . May They All rest in peace 🙏 prayer for each and every one of them sorry for what They went through words are so hard to comfort for the families I couldn’t imagine the pain .
    🙏😞 Your in a safe place now..

  3. Accidents can’t be predicted but can be prevented if all crews have the necessary diving equipments like SCUBA(even others onboard doesn’t know how to use it, but MUST be oriented before going underwater) in case of emergency.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.