Texting is such a huge part of all relationships these days. Communication is always going to be an important aspect of any relationship. And texting just happens to be emerging as the most common and most widely used form of communication aside from actual face-to-face conversations that are done in person. That’s why it shouldn’t come to anyone’s surprise that the relationships that have good texting habits also have good communication habits. And the relationships with strong communication habits are always the happiest ones.
Texting is great because it gives you an opportunity to let your partner know that you’re thinking of him even when the two of you aren’t together. It’s the best way to let him feel your presence even when you’re not around. You should never underestimate the sheer power of a well-crafted text message. It’s such a convenient and effective platform for you to be able to let your partner know just how much he means to you. You would never want the man you love to ever feel like you take him for granted after all.
However, texting might not necessarily be your strong suit. And that’s okay. There is always room for learning and growth in a relationship so as long as you keep an open mind. If you feel like you need help in upping your texting game, then you are definitely reading the right article. You might not be the most skilled person in the world when it comes to wordplay, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t string up a few cheesy lines together to make your man smile.
But if you are really desperate, you can always refer to the list below for a guide. The trick is in making sure that you don’t send all of these texts in one go. You are going to want to spread them out so that you always have some ammo to work with. And try to make them your own as well. Personalize them so that it seems more sincere and genuine. You could also just outright copy these messages verbatim. That shouldn’t be a problem either:
- I wish you were here right now to tell me a joke. I could really use a laugh from the funniest guy in my life.
- You always have this way of making me feel like I am the luckiest woman alive.
- I was just thinking about the day that we met for the first time, and I’m just incredibly grateful for that moment.
- I want to thank you for always making an effort to be there for me. I want you to know that I’m there for you every step of the way too.
- I know I only saw you just recently, but I miss you, and I can’t stop thinking about you.
- Make sure that you don’t have any plans tonight. I’m cooking for the two of us.
- I hope you understand just how wonderful and amazing you really are. I couldn’t be any more in awe of a person.
- I honestly don’t know how you could make this relationship more perfect than it already is. But you somehow manage to find a way every single time.
- You are honestly the most beautiful creature in my life, and I can’t get enough of you.
- You drive me crazy – but only in a good way. It’s crazy just how much I love you.
- The only thing I really want to be doing right now is to be cuddling in bed with you.
- Even when you’re not here, the mere thought of you being in my life is enough to really brighten my day.
- Hi, sexy. I hope you don’t get too tired before you get home today. I have a surprise for you.
- I’m just laying on my bed right now, tossing and turning because I can’t sleep. And it’s all because you won’t stop running through my mind.
- I just want you to know that I’m smiling like a huge idiot right now while looking at my phone just because it’s you I’m texting.
- I know that this is such a cliché, but you truly do take my breath away.
- At the risk of sounding incredibly clingy, I just want you to know that I’m so excited for when I’ll get to see you next.
- I never really feel understood by anyone in this world except for you. You are the only one who makes me feel comfortable with being myself.
- I just heard that a kiss can burn as many as 7 calories every minute. So, when should we start our workout?
- You have stolen my heart, and I don’t want it back.