1. When you and your partner are walking along the street and you happen to run into one of your partner’s old friends from the past. And at that moment, you are able to somehow tell that the two of them have had some kind of history – whether romantic, sexual, or both. And you just can’t help but act jealous about it all afterward.
2. You feel a big old booger that’s just lodged up your nose and you desperately want to take it out of there. You wait for the moment that your partner isn’t looking and you go ahead and you try to claw it out. You’ve somehow managed to do it undetected. But the moment you’re about to flick the booger away, your partner looks at you.
3. You are getting ready to see your partner and you want to make sure that you look your absolute best. And so you spend so much time picking out the right outfit and putting on your makeup. You get all dolled up and you’re pretty confident about how you look. But then, when you see your partner, he says nothing and all of your hopes are seemingly crushed.
4. When the two of you eat Mexican, Thai, Indian, or some other spicy cuisine for your date and then you immediately feel the effects in your stomach just a few hours after. And you can’t help but let one go and stink up the bedroom or the car that you’re in with your fart. It’s the price you have to pay for quality food but you don’t really feel as humiliated as you thought you would.
5. You look so deeply into each other’s eyes as you usually do in your honeymoon stage. You just can’t help but stare longingly into each other’s eyes as you try to communicate your love and affection through your stare. But then you know that you’re really comfortable with one another when as you’re staring into your partner’s eyes, he suddenly tells you about that pimple or blemish that you have.
6. When you’re both just playfully drinking with one another to let some steam out and relieve some stress in your life. But then one drink leads to another and it gets to a point wherein you can no longer hold your alcohol. You’re having a lot of fun for the first part. But then you overdo it and you end up having to throw up in front of your partner for the first time. It’s not always a pretty sight. But it’s inevitable.
7. That moment when you see your partner and then he tells you that you look amazing with what you’re wearing. And the night goes on and you decide to take a photo to commemorate the moment. But then when you review the photo, you realize that your partner was lying to you when he said that you looked pretty because you know you look so terrible in the photo.
8. When he unexpectedly comes home in the middle of the day and he finds you on the couch watching that soap opera you said you find disgusting and cheesy. You’ve been caught red-handed and you just try to play it cool by laughing it off.
10. The both of you are walking on the sidewalk but then you don’t really see that crack on the floor and so you end up tripping and falling while you’re walking. And instead of checking up on you, he just can’t help but burst into laughter because of how funny the situation is.
11. When you’re both getting hot and steamy during sex but then one of you has to call pause on it because you have to go to the bathroom to relieve yourself for a bit.
12. When you’re so eager to try this new sexual position in bed and the two of you are so excited about actually trying it out for the first time. You talk about it a lot beforehand and you try to prepare for it by envisioning it all taking place in your head. But then the moment gets there and it hurts in places that you didn’t expect. And so, you abandon all of your plans entirely. You just decide to go back to all the usual moves that you make all the time.
13. When you decide to have that awkward conversation about the future and how both of you are going to play each other’s roles out in it. Naturally, it can be very awkward to talk about your feelings for one another and how much you really mean to each other. But when you feel like you’re ready to have that awkward conversation, then you know you’re in a real relationship.