Remember that expressions of love don’t always have to be so grand. You don’t always have to be breaking your back trying to please your girl. There are plenty of very simple things that you can do on a daily basis that can actually help build whatever intimacy you share with each other. In fact, it’s the little things that you do for her every day that she’s going to appreciate the most. Yes, it’s great to have grand fairytale-like gestures for her every now and then. But the little things that you do for her day in and day out are really what strengthen the bond that you have with one another. It’s the big things that she’ll probably remember the most, but it’s the little things that will make her fall in love with you more and more as each day rolls by in your relationship.
So don’t worry about getting her to fall in love with you every day. It’s not that difficult. It shouldn’t be that difficult. A lot of the tips that will be listed on here will be really easy and natural for any loving man to do. All of the things listed on here won’t require a lot of effort at all – but they all should contain a whole lot of love. Just make sure that when you do these things for her – or anything for that matter – that you are always doing it out of sincerity. You can’t be doing these things for her thinking that they’re chores. If you were truly in love with your woman, you would want to do these things for her anyway.
1. Compliment something about her appearance or her personality that she would never expect you to notice about her. Attention to detail is important.
2. Write her the occasional heartfelt love letter. It doesn’t have to be poetically perfect. It just has to be real.
3. Call her up or text her just to tell her that something reminded you of her.
4. Bring home some of her favorite food while you were out having dinner with your buds just to let her know you were thinking of her.
5. Text her first thing in the morning.
6. Greet her closest friends and family a happy birthday.
7. Take on her share of the household chores so you can give her an extra break.
8. Compliment her when she gets her hair done.
9. Compliment her when you notice that she’s wearing a new dress for the first time.
10. Really express an interest in how her day went.