14 Obvious Reasons Why I’m Madly In Love With You
I have found that one of the most effective ways to get in touch with my own feelings is by actually taking the time to write them down myself. Sure, our relationship has had its fair share of tumbles and falls since we first got together. But ultimately, this relationship makes me happy and I’m deeply thankful for it.
I want to show you that I don’t take this relationship for granted – even though at times, I am guilty of doing so. And so now, I’m going to take the time to remind myself of all the reasons that I love you – and why I would do whatever it takes to make sure that this relationship works.
1. You always make me feel like you love me for me and nothing else. You love me for who I am deep down inside. You never force me to change or be someone I’m not comfortable being. You accept my flaws and you love how they make up who I am as a person.
2. You make me be a better person overall. I love who I am whenever I’m with you. I don’t ever want to go back being the person who I was before we first got together. I don’t want to go back to how I was like before I got into a relationship with you. The me that I am now is a much better person than the me who hadn’t met you yet.
3. You always have good timing. You are always there for me whenever I need you the most – and sometimes, even when I don’t ask for you, you’re still there. You always show up even when I least expect you to.
4. You are my absolute best friend. You are the one person in all of the world I can feel like I can confide in. You are the single most trusted ally that I have in this life. I feel like I am always free to take risks because I know that you have my back every step of the way.
5. You always put your faith and confidence in me. You always believe in my potential. And as a result, you also make me believe in myself. You give me a confidence boost about how I life my life. You make me think that I can do anything.
6. You are always ready to give me the biggest hugs and kisses whenever you know that I need them. I love how you are never withholding of physical affection. I love how you never hold back – and that you are always ready to manifest your love for me in whatever way, shape, or form.
7. You respect my constant need for space and individuality in the relationship. You respect the fact that I am my own person and that just because we are in a relationship together, you aren’t entitled to control how I live my life. You always encourage me to be my own human being and that makes me thankful.
8. You always treat my friends and family as if they were your own. You are an important person in my life. And you understand that I want you to get along with the other important people in my life as well. It shows that you are always thinking of my needs.
9. You just make me laugh even when I don’t want to smile. You always know the right thing to say to get me to giggle. You understand my humor and my personality more than anyone else. You make me feel understood.
10. You always take the time to actually listen to me when I talk. You understand that communication isn’t just about expressing yourself; it’s also about gathering perspective. You are never dismissive of my feelings and ideas. You are never dismissive of my sentiments. You always make me feel like I have a safe space to express myself; and that you’re always going to be willing to listen.
11. You always make the time for me. No matter how busy you might be, whenever you know that I need you, you are there. You really make me feel like you prioritize me. You make me feel important. You make me feel like a person of value to you.
12. You never have to force anything with me. It’s always just so organic and natural with you. We could be lounging around at home all day and it would still be a fun time. You make me feel like I’m at home whenever I’m with you.
13. You always check up on me whenever we’re not together. Your concern for me shows me just how much you love me; and I love that about you.
14. You are always so patient and understanding of me whenever I screw up. I know I’m not the perfect partner, but you always make sure to never make me feel bad about it.
Talk to me
Do you agree? Talk to me in the comments below!