1. He should always put a lot of work, time, and effort into planning special and elaborate dates with you. He should be the kind of guy who doesn’t take date night for granted. He should know that dates are perfect opportunities for you to really grow and connect with one another in a very intimate space that only the two of you can share. He should know that dates are perfect opportunities for you to make memories together as a couple in love.
2. He should really make it a point to text you back whenever you send him a message. He should really make it a point to return a missed phone call. He doesn’t necessarily have to do it immediately all the time – but he should do so as soon as possible. And when he gets back to you late, he should be willing to explain to you why that is.
3. He should never grow tired of flirting with you no matter how long the two of you might be together. Flirting is always fun and it keeps the atmosphere of the relationship very light and happy. If he’s continually flirting with you even when you’ve been together for so long, it shows that he is never going to tire of wanting to win your affections.
4. He should always be the kind of guy who is willing to give you the climax that you deserve in the bedroom. He shouldn’t be so selfish so as to only be caring about his own personal needs. He can’t just be thinking about his own personal pleasures. He needs to be looking out for you as well. He needs to do what he needs to do to make sure that you feel sexually fulfilled in the sack.
5. He should really make it a point to be responsible with the use of his cash. He should always make an effort to make a decent living for himself and for your future family. And he should really learn the value of financial responsibility. He can’t be someone who is so immature and childish; someone who would spend so much cash on pointless things. He needs to be a real adult when it comes to handling finances.
6. He should always do whatever it takes to make you feel included in his life. He shouldn’t be treating you like a mere spectator or audience member. He should always do his part to make you feel like you have a major stake in how he’s going to live his life. He should never do anything to make you feel like you’re not welcome.
7. He should do his absolute best at getting the people closest to you to actually fall in love with him as well. He needs to do whatever it takes to get your friends and family to like him. He needs to understand that the people who are most important to you should be just as important to him as well; and that he should always be putting in the work with them.
8. He should always be willing to come to a compromise with you. He should know that the only way he can really keep you in his life is if he makes room for you; if he stops being selfish. He needs to acknowledge that he’s not going to get his way all of the time and that he’s going to have to meet you halfway a lot.
9. He should always be willing to lower his pride and do whatever he can to do the “female” roles in the house as well. He shouldn’t let outdated gender roles keep him from doing chores around the house. He should always be willing to pick up after himself.
10. He should always be trying his best to look really good for you. He should always be putting effort into his appearance. He should understand that when he does his part in looking good for you, it proves that he doesn’t take you for granted; that he’s constantly finding new ways to get you more and more attracted to him even when you’ve been together for so long.
11. He should always be staying physically fit for the sake of your relationship. He knows that if you’re serious about spending the rest of your lives together, he’s going to have to take care of himself so that you don’t have to worry about him getting sick.
12. He should always be doing whatever he can to make you happy. At the end of the day, he should never tire of wanting to bring a smile to your face. He should always be doing his part in getting you to live a life full of joy, color, and fulfilment.