The one thing that you have to know about a strong and independent woman is that she is always going to know her worth. She is the kind of girl who knows that she is never going to settle for mediocre treatment. And when she gets into a relationship with someone, she is never going to compromise.
She is always going to have high standards because she knows that she’s deserving of being treated well. Here are a few things that a strong woman is always going to demand in a relationship.
1. A strong woman is always going to demand decency in a relationship. She is never going to settle for being with a man who would be content with being indecent and sloppy. She is only ever going to want to be with a real guy who knows how to conduct himself like a true gentleman.
2. A strong woman is always going to demand full respect from her man. She is never going to allow herself to be with a guy who would be so disrespectful and rude. She knows that the foundation for any strong relationship is always going to be mutual respect between two people. And the moment that respect is off the table, then the relationship is over.
3. A strong woman is always going to want to be with a man who knows how to stay mindful of your needs. You know that you have your own personal needs and expectations. You have your own goals and dreams. And you always want to make sure that your guy takes your goals into consideration.
4. A strong woman is very independent. But that doesn’t mean that she isn’t going to demand a guy’s attention in a relationship. She isn’t going to be needy. She isn’t going to be clingy. She isn’t going to crave for your attention and validation. However, she knows that part of respecting a person is being able to give that person the attention that they deserve.
5. A strong woman is always going to demand kindness from any man that she’s in a relationship with. She is always going to want to make sure that any guy that she’s with has a heart of gold. She will want you to always have a gentle spirit that espouses kindness and generosity at all times.
6. A strong woman will never settle for a man who is virtually incapable of honesty. She is only ever really going to want to attach herself to someone who she knows she can always rely on for the truth. She always wants to be with a man who she never has to be suspicious about. She wants to be with someone who she knows can always be honest with her even when it’s inconvenient.
7. A strong woman is always going to want to be with a man who has no problems with being vulnerable. She knows that a lot of guys can be so proud. She knows that a lot of guys can buy into a false sense of machismo. She doesn’t want to be with that kind of man. She is going to want to be with a man who has no problems with showcasing his vulnerability. She knows that that is a man who is secure enough in who he is to allow himself to be real.
8. A strong woman is going to want to be with a man who has a great sense of humor. She knows that in a relationship, things can get particularly stressful. She knows that it isn’t going to be a walk in the park. She knows that when things start to get really tense, it’s important to still have a mind that focuses on the positive things in life. Having a great sense of humor can help relieve a lot of the tension in a relationship.
9. A strong woman is always going to want a man who exhibits patience and understanding. She knows that even though she’s a woman of worth, she is far from being perfect. She knows that she is going to make a lot of mistakes along the way. And that’s why she’s going to require a guy who is going to be patient and understanding with her.
10. A strong woman is going to want to be with a man who has passion and intensity. He has to be a guy who is going to be passionate about his career. He has to be a guy who is passionate about his interests. And most importantly, he needs to be a guy who is passionate about his relationship. He needs to be passionate about her.
11. A strong woman is going to want a man who knows how to compromise. He has to be someone who knows how to meet a woman halfway. He has to be willing to show maturity and reason with her; a guy who knows that the needs of the relationship are more important than his own selfish needs.